From: tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of Richard Elsberry
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 9:48 AM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG] Can't set host name in redhat 7.1

I've searched the TCLUG archives with no luck.  I am installing RH7.1
and would like to set my own host name. I've tried UI and text
installation. I enter "Bravo" but always end up with localhost. Does
anybody have any words of wisdom as to how to set this during or after
installation?

Thanks,
Richard