On Sun, Jul 01, 2001 at 12:59:11PM -0500, Daniel Taylor wrote:
> I know that it is configurable (and knew then), I just feels like the
> writers of mutt don't _want_ people who are used to pine switching over.
> It is easy to avoid software when you feel that the writers don't want
> you to use it.

If I remember correctly, mutt started out as a replacement for elm.
That probably explains the feeling you're having.  I don't like all the
elm keys either, but they are easily changed.

I did like one thing about Pine that mutt doesn't do well, folders.
Sure, you can change folders pretty easily in mutt, but I would love to
have a nice summary screen of all the mailboxes I have defined, how many
messages are in each, and the range of dates new messages cover.

Nate