From: Bob Tanner [mailto:tanner at real-time.com]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2001 3:25 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG] Snort INSTALL

Is there anything else to read other then the INSTALL for Snort?

I read almost everything on the snort web site and there does not seem to be
step-by-step installation guide to snort.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500