> Have you read the Hacker FAQ? ("So you have yourself a hacker") Good
> reading.
>
> http://www.swcp.com/~pcaskey/hacker-faq.html
>
> You could probably glean some ideas for content off this.  If there's
> anything you need help with site-wise, let me know.
>
> Tony

Okay, that's the weirdest thing that's happened to me all day.  I was
reading that thinking "yeah, geez, that's dead-on, it's like this person
*knows* me..."  Then I look at the bottom line and the author's an
ex-roommate of mine.

To be fair, it's as good a description of him than of me, and I'm sure he
didn't have me in mind when he wrote it.  It was just odd to have that exact
thought and then realize it was literally true.

--
Eric Hillman
Unix Sysadmin/Webmaster
ehillman at cccu.com