Somewhat off topic, but does anyone out there have the ability to copy
Apple II Appleworks wordproccessor documents on 5.25" disks to PC? I
tried doing it using my IIc and a serial connection a while back, but
its the revision A IIc with the flakey serial port, it sorta worked at
300bps, but then the other problem is it didn't have enough RAM to print
certain documents. :P

What I was thinking is find a IIgs with 5.25 and 3.5 disks, and just
copy to 3.5, then read the 3.5" on a mac... Or maybe an LC with the
Apple II card...

You know what, I wonder if the library still has that IIgs available for
public use...