> it's 99% pc stuff, maybe a few macs here and there.. it's not worth it for
> the vendors to bring anything that isn't mainstream, or too much off the
> beaten path.  lots of crappy parts, used equip, and software.  I tend to
> just ignore the whole thing as being a bad idea

Usually the good deals are gone Fri morning anyway.  I went to one of
these once, it was about what you'd expect.  Large vendors trying to get
some money out of their dumpster-bound piles of misc hardware.  Yes, there
are good deals.  I know people who have scored big time at these things
($300 for a 21" monitor is a pretty good deal).  I went in search of a
cheap PC or the parts for cheap PCs, came home with a pile of floppy
disks.  Most of the cheap hardware was crap.  When it comes to cheap used
stuff, I find E-bay to be a better alternative than anything.

-Brian