On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 10:41:22AM -0600, bob at math.umn.edu wrote:
> Sorry about this, but I can't seem to unsub myself via
>
> 	tclug-list-unsubscribe
>
> and the website has no instructions on the topic that I could find.
> This may be because I'm not in the newer system explicitly (no password).

You have a random password that Mailman assigned you when you were added to
the new list.  Go to
https://mailman.mn-linux.org/mailman/listinfo/tclug-list, scroll to the
bottom of the page and enter your address in the box next to the "Edit
Options" button, hit the button, and on the page that comes up, you can
request that your password be mailed to you.

(Or send mail to -request with subject "help".  I don't know how to request a
password reminder without using the web interface off the top of my head, but
there's probably a way.)

--
SGI products are used to create the 'Bugs' that entertain us in theatres
and at home. - SGI job posting