Onvoy... MRnet... god don't get me started on them... I had a Colo at Honeycomb down
in Minneapolis for over a year. MRNet was their upstream. MRNet would go down for 2
hours atleast twice if not three times a month.

Now, my DSL is with Onvoy.... They STILL go down 2-3 times a month for 15mins-2hours
for no reason. It's hard to do much else in a 1yr contract and only being able to
get idsl, my options were limited. blech....