I have been hearing rumblings from many people and companies about the poor
service from Onvoy. Connectivity, co-lo, hosting, etc...

I have to admit, I have a soft spot for Onvoy, because in the old days, MrNet
rocked. But after each acquistion, service got worse.

Anyway, I took down our MrNet link to see WHEN I would get a response from them
that my link was down. 48 hours and still nothing.

In the old days, it was around 15 minutes.

Ahh, let the slashback, or TCLUGback begin.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500