Lan Barnes allegedly wrote:
> bob at math.umn.edu wrote:
> >
> > Lan Barnes allegedly wrote:
> > > and Mary
> > > McDonnell (Liz) made "Sneakers" bearable for me . Quiet brainy types weaken
> > > my knees :-)
> >
> > Ex-officio adjunct sub-assistant to the vice treasurer of the Prospect Park Willow Rosenberg fan club,
> > Chris
>
> Send me the membership paperwork (Alyson Hannigan is a double whammy, being
> a redhead).

Good thing, then, that you haven't met my wife.  :^)

BTW, in the course of our imminent move to Utah (boo), my machine will be
packed away for some time.  Would someone like to recommend a source for
decent used machines - desktop or laptop - that delivers nationally?  I've
had a hard time coming up with any "good" leads on something that is, shall
we say, "bludgeoning edge."

Adios,
Chris
--
C.S. Cornuelle
School of Mathematics/MCIM, University of Minnesota
(612) 626-8930v, (612) 624-2333f, bob at math.umn.edu
Ferventer Vestite