Any place that sells sealed lead acids should be fine.  Batteries Plus comes to
mind.
http://batteriesplus.com/locator.html

Just a head up though.  Back when I was working for Mn/DOT we used to replace
lots of batteries in UPS and sometime APC units had to be returned to the Mfgr
for "Calibration" for a nominal fee.  The UPS didn't work for very long, if at
all, with the new batteries.  So if it has very short life on the new ones
that's probably why.  It's not that hard to program...  I used to work on the
BBU that went in the power supply for the AS/400 and that thing worked
slick.    (The power supply it plugged into was another horror story though...
When it fails it sometimes shoots flames!! ;-)  Anyway, I'm rambeling on here.
The fee for calibration was cheap compared to the shipping charges....

Chris Gahlon