Scott Dier wrote:

> * Austad, Jay <austad at marketwatch.com> [010114 21:19]:
>
>> cisco PIX would be good), an old IMac, one of the old 20" SGI branded sony
>> trinitron monitors, any interesting SGI or Sun equipment, or any other
>

> Ive got a 19" Sun branded sony trinitron.  Its sitting in my closet. :)

We've got a Cisco 7000 endtable. Its our... routing table! *rimshot*

Hmmm, how do I power this thing? It appears to have a standard power
plug, but then its got a little key thing. Would taking a soldering iron
to a standard cable be a bad thing? Well, actually two of them. Mwahaha...

Need to look up a manual for this thing. Hmmm. I am of course 90% cisco
clueless at this point...

Roomie was planning to ebay it and pay rent. Heh.