For Companies working in the field of Simulation and Visualisation

Ladies and Gentlemen

Löffler & Associates GmbH is the organizer of SIM 2001, the Industrial
Trade Fair taking place in Freiburg i.Br., Germany, from
June 17 to June 21, 2001. At the same time several conferences and events
will be held:

* The 5th Conference of the World User Association in Applied Computational
Fluid Dynamics (WUA-CFD), with the title "World Fluid Dynamics Days 2001"

* The SIM 2001-Overview Conference having for subject the simulation and
visualisation, with the title "Strategic Importance of Simulation and
Visualisation for the Industry in the next Decade"

* The SIM 2001-Partnering Day

* The SIM 2001-Recruiting Day for employers and employees, working in the
field of simulation and visualisation, giving young engineers the chance to
meet company responsibles for human resources who want to engage engineers
and vice versa.

We invite you to visit our web site under http://www.sim2001.com   where you
will find details regarding the different events.

Or just answer our e-mail telling us to whom we may send a detailed
documentation on
SIM 2001.

Thanking you in advance, we remain

Sincerely yours

Löffler & Associates GmbH

Beat Löffler, M.A.    Dr. Axel Müller
Director                    Partner

E-mail:  loeffler at sim2001.com

SIM 2001 is officially sponsored by the following companies and
organisations:
ASIM, Crossair, DaimlerChrysler, European Union, Fluent, HP, Messe Freiburg,
NEC, SGI, SUN, WUA-CFD