I use Mandrake 7.2 both at home and at work for workstation use.  I even
have a couple of servers running it.  I like Mandrake much more than Redhat,
the install is nicer, supposedly it's faster since everything is compiled
with pentium optimizations, and I don't usually have to search for software
that I normally use because Mandrake comes with almost everything I need.

I've been installing HelixGnome also lately.

Jay