If you can't clear the queue of individual messages, make your mailserver
accept mail for veldy.com and send it all to /dev/null.  Depending on your
mail server software, you might have to tell your dns it's authoritative for
veldy.com and make the MX point to your mailserver.

I run qmail on some of my mailservers, and I'm pretty sure there's no way
for me to remove individual messages without screwing stuff up.

Jay