I kinda wish netsaint had database support to store data and configuration
information, and used PHP for an interface.  We have some people that we
don't want touching netsaint config files, but we'd feel comfortable letting
them use a GUI to make changes.  I haven't played with the module for
netsaint that will let you edit configs yet though.

Lucent makes some product which is a combination of netsaint and MRTG with a
pretty interface.  They charge some crazy amount for the number of hosts
that we need to monitor, honestly, I don't know what they're smoking.