You guys remember that deal we were trying to swing for a bunch of Indy's?
Well, I got the test machine back then. I played with it a bit, and the
bad part is, it's been sitting on my desk for HOW many months, and I
haven't had a chance to mess with it anymore. Anyone out there with some
time to tinker want to buy it?

Here's the specs:

R4400 133mhz processor
128mb True Parity memory (upgraded from 64)
2x2gb Hard Drives (One with IRIX 6.5.x on it (not licensed), the other
	with Linux on it (kinda works)
24-bit Video Card (I bought it seperatly, so I'll also throw in the 8-bit
	card)
2 IndyCam's (I picked up one new with the video card and one from Ebay)
IRIX 5.3 CD (Untested; I bought it from Ebay)

Asking $400 OBO. Pick up during business hours at Real Time's office in
Eden Prairie, or we can arrange dropoff/shipment/pickup.

I know the machine works; I played with it quite a bit. I've also got a
bunch of GNU stuff installed under IRIX (GCC, WindowMaker, etc).

It's a fun toy, and I'd like someone who actually has some time on their
hands to be able to play with it.  :)