Does anyone know of anything else like netsaint?  Just curious.  We're using
netsaint, and it works great, but I was wondering if there were any other
products out there which are similar (not commercial).  Something PHP based
maybe?

Also, which list should we be sending to?  The real-time.com or the
mn-linux.org list?  I see alot of people using the mn-linux.org list and I
thought we weren't supposed to use that anymore, but I just tried sending to
the real-time one about an hour ago and it still hasn't showed up on the
list.

Jay