what are people's preferred debian mirrors?
I've been using ftp.mn-linux.org (since I have a 10base-T connection to
it.) but it did complain about not being able to get a package once (must
have been in the middle of updating, since i just got it a few moments ago
from there); so I'd like a decent alternative, just in case.

any good ones here in MN? (other than ftp.mn-linux.org, which appears as
gladiator.real-time.com on the debian mirrors list. woohoo!)
any good ones in chicago (since connectivity to there is pretty fast)?

Carl Soderstrom.
--
Network Engineer
Real-Time Enterprises