No one I ask really seems to know the answer to this question.  I need to
purchase another Sun A5100 Fiber Channel disk array to add some capacity to
a Sun system that we may not have much longer.  I NEED the space, but since
we may not be using it for much longer, I need to find a way to repurpose it
before I purchase it.  Unfortunately, a half terabyte company MP3 server
would not be looked very highly upon by the penny pinchers.

So, does anyone know if I can use the array with a Windows 2000 database
server?  Does the A5100 have it's own built in RAID controller, or is that
handled with the Fiber Channel card?  If it will work, and perform well
enough for a huge database under Win2k, I can pass this off and use it for
as long as I need it, and then give it to another department when I'm done.

If you don't know, can you tell me who I might contact to find this out?

Thanks.

Jay