Here is my situation.  I am trying to get a linux box to connect to a Wingate server.  I unfortunately have to use Windows as my gateway computer since there are no drivers for my DSL card under Linux.  So I am currently using Wingate to do the firewalling or whatever.  My other computer can connect under Windows, of course, since it has the wingate client installed, but can I configure Linux to connect to the server as well?  If not, are there any products similar to Wingate (all I need is to be able to use the share the internet connection with the server, and be able to configure ports so that I can play games) that someone could reccomend (cost under 100 preferably) that can be connected to with Linux, work under Win98, and, if possible, can be connected to by BeOS as well?

Thanks,
Nathan Hartzell