I have a few TCLUG announcements for the new year:

1. There will NOT be a TCLUG meeting this Saturday. I guess it's
lanparty day. I am working on getting one setup for the 13th.

2. Since I have had a few lifesyle changes recently (new job, new kid,
etc.) I have not had much time to organize and run the TCLUG. (And I
feel guilty about this) So I have decided to open up some of the
administrative responsibilities of the TCLUG to the group, like most
other user groups do, and elect formal leadership for the LUG. So I am
asking for volunteers for the following officer positions:

- Vice President
        Someone to take over if something should happen to me.
- Secretary/treasurer
        Handle TCLUG financial needs
- Webmaster
        Update and maintain TCLUG website. Must have html, perl, php,
and mysql
experience.
- Event Coordinator
        Handle everything associated with TCLUG monthly meetings and
installfests.
        (Schedule meeting space, choose topic, find speaker, etc.) Also
handle
public
        events such as the Stricktly Business Expo
- Editor/publisher
        Publish a monthly electronic newsletter
- Goodies Guy
        Bug vendors for freebies for meetings/installfests
- Any other position you can think of to help the TCLUG

Please let me know if you would like to do any of the following. If I
get enough interest I will probably set up a voting page since this is a
democracy.

Thanks.

Clay