> where your wireless peers are willing to route for you if
> your not close
> enough to a 'base' and they are. :)

Sure I am.  Except, the more I think about it, the more I think it's not
going to work like I want without giving everyone on the wireless network
private addresses and doing NAT at each internet connection, or getting an
AS number and handing routes back to the ISP's (which surely won't happen
over DSL links).