I'm also going to bring a 802.11 AP for those of you who want to test
802.11 cards on your laptops in linux.  I suggest the Lucent or Cisco
Aironet cards.  The aironet cards have support from Cisco and in the
kernel, lucent cards have kernel support.

* Michael Vieths <foeclan at winternet.com> [010228 08:35]: