Dan's Hotmail Account wrote:

> I could take a few off your hands as well. Am working on building an in-home
> network and want a couple 486's to play with as I learn to build firewalls.
> Think you could slip a NIC into one?

I'm hearing a lot of interest in buying/selling old computer equipment.
I will reserve a spot at the installfest where you can put equipment
that you want to sell so others can browse through it. (Kind of like a
rummage sale.) So bring anything you want to get rid of, (computer
related, please) because you know what they say: "One mans junk is
another man's treasure." And boy, do I have a lot of treasures.