Hmmm, there seems to be some interest...

Just some old monitors. 13-14in displays, Haven't taken stock of exactly
what I have, but there's 2-3 that work fine, but just aren't great
monitors in the first place, (1024x768 interlaced/800x600 monitors with
icky dot pitch) an old genuine IBM VGA that could use a new cable
spliced on, and an IBM 8415 thats kinda burned in...

Works fine if you just need some text display for a firewall or
something, I've got far more than I need now, so they're up for grabs. ;)