I use "grip" for ripping cd's under linux.  It uses cdparanoia to grab the
audio, looks up the tracks with CDDB, and encodes them with your favorite
mp3 encoder or oggenc.

Just drop the winamp plugin in the plugins directory of your winamp
direcory.  restart winamp.  The file must be named with .ogg or winamp won't
know what to do with it.

Jay

http://www.mnstf.org/minicon/
Photos: http://dd-b.lighthunters.net/