Hey, I'm interested in those "dumpster" monitors. Really don't have a use
(read "budget") for nice/new monitors, but I could give some junky ones a
good home at my place. Don't think I could make a fair offer on the Celeron.

Still wondering if Bill Layer got a better offer on that laptop, as well.

daniel j post
http://220centeravesouth.org
Not a linux guru yet. But working on it.