I've got the Firenza of Doom. (Small sized station wagon) I'll probably
drag a load of old craptacular monitors with me. Anyone want some? These
are at best 1024x768 interlaced monitors. If no one wants 'em I can dump
them in the dumpster afterwards...

And I also have a perfectly good Celeron 333 slot 1 CPU I'd like to sell
off... Hmmm, what else...