If I make it to the installfest, I'll bring what I can.  I can't yank down
the main fileserver though.  I'll be limited to the size of the HD in the
machine I bring with, unless someone wants to borrow me a firewire or usb HD
before the installfest.  :)

We could use it to test DivX under Linux.  :)

Jay