What do you mean by older?  I have an old 486/80 (I think it's an 80)
with a 500MB HD, CDROM, 48MB RAM.  You can have it for parts if you come
get it.  I think it's an older Micron system but I am not sure.  It even
has a AMD based ISA NIC in it, ooooooooohhhhhhhhh.  I might even have an
old 14" monitor laying around.............

Too much stuff.

I can't make it to the installfest but let me know if you are
interested.

SG, O.S.D.