I finally got around to playing with my cellular modem and it works
okay.  Patheticly slow though.  Somwhere around 14,4 or slower.  Don't
have any kind of reference on speed that I can find right now.  Is this
inherant to the cell phone (Nokia 6162), where I can modify a setting on
the phone?  Or, is there something I can play with on the laptop to make
it go faster?

I'll have it at the install fest if anyone would be interested in
looking at it then as well.

Anyone have any luck or try out Ricochet to see how that works on
Linux?  I live too far north to get the service.  Last time I inquired
on it, they stopped at the 694 loop in Maplewood.  Forest Lake won't get
service for a long time.

Shawn