On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Bill Layer wrote:

> Thought I'd mention this as there was some interest recently on running Linux
> from a bootable CD rom. The latest Linux Journal has an article on just such
> a distribution which was put together by a fellow in Spain, to use in a
> teaching environment.

I wonder if this would be useful for me to get lvm running on my new Web
server. Chewie was suggesting a modified BBC to get the partitions set up
for lvm. Might this be an alternative? Of course, I guess it would need to
have support for lvm, reiserfs, and any other goodie that I'd want to
install.

If you can't tell, I'm still trying to wrap my brain around this process.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/