Clay Fandre wrote:

> Have you looked into IDSL? (Basically DSL over an ISDN line) It's faster
> than ISDN and it's always on. But your CO has to support it, and it's
> looking like CO support is getting worse, not better.

Yep. IDSL, ADSL, you name it.  Even cable modem.  Nothing's available
where I live.  I'm less than 1 mile from the Central office, so I more
than qualify for DSL in distance.  They haven't upgraded the central
office yet, and have no plans at this time.  AT&T stops short to the
house, by two miles.  I've offered to run coax for them if they'd give
it to me.  No deal though.

ISDN is the only way at this time.

Shawn