So what you're saying is that your cable modem provider is not doing rate
shaping on the line itself, but on an ip by ip basis?  So if you have 2
separate machines on your cable modem, and you upload something from each
one of them, you will get the full 256kbps up from each machine (or whatever
the typical upload speed is at your provider), for a total of 512kbps?

Ok, if this is true, you have one problem with doing what you want to do.
I'm now assuming they are rate shaping based on IP.  Say your gaming server
has 2 NIC's with the IP's 10.1.1.1 and 10.1.1.2 (I know these are private,
but they're just examples).  Some client sends a SYN with a source/dest of
10.99.99.99/10.1.1.1, your server responds from the NIC with the 10.1.1.2
address with a syn-ack with a source/dest of 10.1.1.2/10.99.99.99, the
client expects to receive a syn-ack with 10.1.1.1/10.99.99.99 because it's
original syn was sent to 10.1.1.1.  The client will ignore that syn-ack and
the connection will never get established because the packet came back from
a different IP.  Yeah, you can make the 10.1.1.2 nic spoof it's ip as
10.1.1.1, but if they are rate shaping based on IP, you aren't going to get
any extra speed out of it.

Now, for UDP, it's most likely going to be totally dependent on the game
that's being played.  Since UDP is connectionless, it's going to primarily
be up to the software that is being used to figure out if it accepts packets
from a different ip than the one it's sending to.  I can't imagine this
would work, because if it did, I could write a nice little program that
spoofed Q3 commands, and cause lots of havoc with people's games.

How many clients are you planning on connecting to your server anyway?  I
run 2 q3 servers from work which each have 4 server instances running on
them for a total of 8, and I routinely have over 100 people connected to
them, and the total bandwidth never goes over 600kbps outbound.

Jay