Then you're pretty much stuck.  You could spend a lot (more than I want to
figure out) on a tape solution, or you could spend a lot (about $1200 for
that much data using 9.4 gig disks, plus a drive) on some sort of dvd-r
solution each time you do a backup, our you could make another machine
(for about $2000) with a really big raid 5 (400 gigs - 6 maxtor 80 gig
drives and an Escalade 6800) which really only gives you an extra layer of
redundancy, a power problem (you do have a UPS? - not that a UPS will
solve all power problems - yet another expense)  could fry all of your
systems, loosing all of your data.

No matter how you look at it, you'd have to spend a lot to back up that
much data.

Any word on new techlogies that would make backing up really large amounts
of data fast and cheap?  New types of optical storage maybe?

Jeff