Ok, with all the talk of buying huge hard drives and setting up huge file
servers, does anyone have any suggestions for backing them up?  Between me
and my roomie, we have over 300GB of drives with data that we'd rather not
lose.  Tape drives are expensive, and the cheap ones only hold like 4 or 8GB
worth of data per tape.  Even if I did find a cheap AIT drive, the tapes are
still about $100 each.

What is the best solution for this?  When I only had 20GB worth of data,
burning it to 30 CD's wasn't too much of pain in the ass to do once a month
or so, but now it's a monumental task.  I know we could buy a couple extra
drives and set up some of the volumes using RAID-5, but that doesn't protect
us against file system corruption, it only protects against a drive failure.
So, we really do need some sort of backup scheme, but everything I find
seems to get very expensive in one way or another.

Jay