Hi,

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:

> Its a nit!  Maxtor sucks and IBM rules!  Besides, I would take a 7200RPM
> over a 5400RPM any day - all else considered.

I've never had a problem with Matrox drives. Nor IBM drives for that
matter (that's what I'm on now!)

I guess the REAL question is this: the IBM 75GB is like $40 more than the
Maxtor - is it worth it for the 7200 RPM? I'd need to add more fans too...

I'm thinking that for a drive this big I might want to get it from a REAL
store rather than online, which makes it all ANOTHER $40...

-Yaron