Quoting Shawn Fertch (fertch at mninter.net):
> I've never been to an install fest, I just registered for it a couple of
> minutes ago.  So I'm kind of anxious on this, as I've never been able to
> make it to a meeting before.  I'm usually swamped Saturday mornings with
> other activities.
>
> At the installfest, will there be internet connections or no?  Reason
> why I'm wondering is that what I want to do, is put Slackware 7.1 (or
> higher) on my system.  If a new release of Slackware isn't out at the
> time, I'd like to put the 2.4 kernel on as well.  Will it be available
> for download or would burning it to a cd be better prior to coming in?
>

> Thanks.
If it's out we will have it. I bring the complete machine ftp.mn-linux.org to
the install fest. Since we mirror the 3 major distros daily we will have it.

Excuse the typos, I'm on a heavy used link right now and just typing blindly.
:-)

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500