David Dyer-Bennet wrote:

> Clay Fandre <cfandre at maddog.mn-linux.org> writes:
>
> > This is the official Announcement for the TCLUG Installfest.
>
> Would showing up just to meet some other area Linux enthusiasts be
> reasonable, or is it likely to be so crowded and/or busy that doing so
> would be distracting from the basic purpose of the meeting (that
> being, as I understand it, to help people get Linux installed on their
> systems)?  (Not that I'm sure I can, but I thought I'd ask the general
> question to file away even if I can't make this one).

The Installfest is not only a place to get Linux installed, but also a
place to meet other members, see what others are doing with Linux and
share any knowledge you have. The actual room where the installfest is
held might be a little crowded, but there is a reception area right next
to it with a pop machine that only charges $25. Can't beat that. But
please register first even if you just want to stop by.
http://www.mn-linux.org/installfest/registration.php