On Monday 12 February 2001 17:22, you wrote:
> It just does not seem like the kind of app you'd find at a place called
> "Open Systems International" (said the guy using GroupWise). ;-)

> Anyway, you have
> to see thing from a business standpoint, outlook has some great features
> that, unfortunately, pine cannot offer.

And from a mail client standpoint, Pine has many features that Outlook
will probably never have.

Personally I do _NOT_ wan't my schedule and e-mail both residing
on a known vulnerable client package. It is far better to have a good
groupware package and a good e-mail client as seperate packages IMNSHO.

Dan (the other one...)