HOEFFNER at dcmir.med.umn.edu writes:

> >Go VMS! :)
> >
> >I wouldn't mind getting ahold of a VMS box at some point... just for
> >nostalgia's sake. :) (and the fact that VAXen make good coffee tables, wet
> >bars, walk-in closets, etc...)
> >
> >Carl Soderstrom
>
> Never expected to find a VMSer here! The best part about it is that it's rare
> enough that noone will write "problems" for it. Of course, the downside...

Haven't used a Vax, or VMS, in years.  Used to support it for DEC
locally, and did some cross-platform software development for it and
TOPS-10 and TOPS-20 out in Marlboro in the 80's though.  I don't think
of myself as a VMS person, though; I'm a TOPS-20 person who was
slumming in VMS land :-)
--
David Dyer-Bennet      /      Welcome to the future!      /      dd-b at dd-b.net
SF: http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/          Minicon: http://www.mnstf.org/minicon/