> gotta have something to believe in. :)
> I see your point; but what I mean to say is that given the choice bewteen a
> number of products about which I know nothing; I'll avoid the Linksys
> product in favor of a non-Linksys product.
>
> Just one of a number of selection methods to employ.
> Perhaps 'avoid like the plague' is a bit strong a term. :)

Just perhaps. I have a handful of Linksys cards (about 4) and I haven't had
trouble with any of them. The big issue I have now is that there are at
least four different version (maybe five now) of the TX100, and they weren't
kind enough to add a b, c, d, etc. at the end.

I'm starting to feel a little iffy on their newer cards though...

--
Andy Zbikowski, Sys Admin   | (WEB) http://www.ltiflex.com
LTI Flexible Products, Inc. | (PH)  763-428-9119 (EX) 132