I've been using evolution for quite a while now.  On the plus side, I
haven't lost any email for quite some time.  It has some great features
and it's great eye-candy show off linux to Windows users.  The vFolders
are really cool for filtering.

On the negative side, it's kind of a pain to get installed right now, and
there are still several bugs that pop up in the daily snapshots.

Dave