Hi,

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, Ben Lutgens wrote:

> We're creeping into an editor war here, but I can assure you that if you had a
> good vimrc you'd become a convert. vi is best for simple editing (sysadmin
> type stuff)

And editor war is the furtherst (sp) thing I could get into. I use vim a
HECK of a lot and am totally comfortable with it for anything where I
don't want to wait a few hours for theeditor to load (;

However, if I'm doing a long perl script or HTML I prefer to use xemacs.

If I'm writing a message, I prefer something pico-like.

I'm totally an "Each Of Them Has It's Own Strength" kind of person.

-Yaron