While speaking with Qwest support one day, on this very subject, the support
tech quipped that upgrade was a double-edged sword - that is, he wasn't too
excited about trading off known bugs in the current version, for known &
unknown bugs in the newer. He alluded to some worrysome holes in the 2.4
series CBOS, that (at the time) were not very well quantified.

I stuck with 2.2.X

--
                           -.bill.layer.-

-.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-