Hi,

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, Bob Tanner wrote:

> Ok, us vim. If you can't use vim, go back to Windows and notepad! :-P

I can never 'go back' to Windows and Notepad, because that ain't where I
came from! I'd have to go back to DOS and edlin or edit.com.

All I want is a text editor that does word-wrapping CORRECTLY (which
pine/pico don't do but I got used to the workaround).

I have used vi/vim/vile/elvis/vigor for plain-text editing and find it
simply horrible. Granted, I don't know how to turn on wordwrapping, or
make it so ou don't need to switch in and out of Insert mode... those guys
are great for coding, but don't work for my plaintext needs...

-Yaron