Quoting Yaron (jethro at freakzilla.com):
>   Hi,
>
> I've asked before but nobody answered... I _know_ you all wanted to and
> still feel bad about missing out! So here it is again:
>
> Anyone using Pine/SSL? Preferably one fo the new Pines (4.3x) where it's
> built-in? Darn thing won't connect to my (uw!!!) IMAP server even though
> Netscape/Mozilla will.
>
> I'm open to suggestions for other mail clients that'll do SSL/IMAP (I
> don't think Mutt does).

Mutt does and I use it all the time. When I am offsite at a client site, I use
mutt and imap-ssl to get my mail and use sendmail+smtp_auth+tls to relay mail
from my laptop to our main mail server.

The default rpm of mutt has ssl enabled.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500