What kernel version are you using, and which Linksys cards are they?

I had some problems with errors on my Linksys LNE100TX under Kernel
2.2.17, where it would be unable to connect for a few minutes after
powering the system on (ifconfig reported transmit errors).  I upgraded to
Kernel 2.4.0 and the problem went away.  They also added some other
improvements for multiple ethernet card configurations to that release, so
you might want to give it a shot.

Michael Vieths
Foeclan at Winternet.Com