Its not a virus actually, its falls into the "trojan horse" catagory.
In this case deleting the file is all you have to do provided
you didnt run it. Only viruses that attach themselves to exe's
need to have a virus program fix them. Virus software for
trojan horses can only detect and delete them and do their
best to undo any damage.

At 04:26 PM 2/12/01 -0600, you wrote:
>how did you clean it?  I downloaded the latest updates for our virus
software and its not detecting anything...